We are currently seeking skilled and experienced Forklift Operators to join various team in the country.
How Can You Get a Job in the USA as an Immigrant?
The country gives equal opportunity to all applicant as it strictly frown against discrimination whatsoever. However, before you can start working in the country, there’re some basic requirement that must be duly met.
The most important of it all being getting a work permit which would give you the legal backing required to work in the country.
What’s a Work Permit?
A work permit is a legal document issued by the United States of America’s government to immigrant from all over the globe. The document is issued to give them the required legal backing to work in the country.
Who is a Forklift Operator?
A forklift operator works alone or as part of a team in warehouse settings to handle the operation of forklift.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operating a forklift to load and unload materials from delivery trucks and move them to storage areas
- Operating a forklift to move materials to the appropriate staging areas
- Keeping track of inventory and reporting discrepancies
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area
- Following safety protocols and guidelines
- Performing other related duties as required
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- have a renown strong work ethic
- be able to work efficiently in a team
- have experience operating a forklift
- be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- have a high school diploma or equivalent
- have a valid forklift certification is also required
- possess a legal backing to work in the United States of America
Salary Expectations and Benefits
The salary expectation for this role is around $30,000 to $35,000 per year.